Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NewEngland @ Indianapolis Sunday 21.30

Options
  • 04-11-2007 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭

Or Indianapolis versus NewEngland as we'd say.

Clash of the titans stuff, first time in 40 odd years that two teams with such a record have met (Colts are 7 from 7 this season, Patriots 8 from 8).

Indianapolis are defending Superbowl Champions, on a 12 game winning streak with proven big match bottle, yet even with home avantage they are the outsiders here.

In truth NewEngland have been sensational so far and deserve to be favourites, but I'd make 4/6 v 6/4 a fair 100% market.

Indianapolis Colts at 2/1 with Boyles and a few others is a massive price (even the Betfair 'true market price' has them at less, minus commission etc).

AJ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Controlled the game, took the lead just on half-time.
    Led by 10points with 9 minutes to go, and managed to lose 24-20.

I'll have to put it down as one of those occasions where the outcome at least proved that the theory behind the bet was solid and that a +EV bet was placed, even if there is zero return.

Good chance now that NewEngland will do the 'virtually impossible'* and have a perfect season.

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfect_season

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ManWithThePlan

I was watching the game. Absolutely incredibe. Trader's dream on Betfair..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Aedh Baclamh

Trader's dream is tennis.

Advertisement