Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

alloywheels.com - Any good?

Options
  • 04-11-2007 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    Has anyone ever bought wheels from these guys? Are the tyres they supply as standard with the wheels any good? The dont specify the tyres exactly just 'Brand New Premium Performance Tyres'. Is it worth upgrading to 'High performance'.
    Other than that are they good to deal with? Is delivery quick?

CHEERS

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

I tried to figure this out. I rang them, they said their engineers will choose the appropiate tyre for your car from a list of well know makers (their tyre selction is on the site). You cant specify a tyre.

Took ages for them to answer the phone tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

Matt Simis wrote: »
    I tried to figure this out. I rang them, they said their engineers will choose the appropiate tyre for your car from a list of well know makers (their tyre selction is on the site). You cant specify a tyre.

Took ages for them to answer the phone tho.

Sounds kinda dodge alright. Why give you the option of upgrading if there not telling you what the tyres are?

Advertisement