Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adriano Again!!!!

Options
  • 04-11-2007 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭

:mad: i cant bleive it. they really havnt changed him at all. I was playing a guy yesterday online and everything was on normal but he whacked in three goals with adriano after ploughing through players. he scored two identical goals from the top left of the box into the far corner and one jsut whatcked from about 35 yards. stupid seabass being biased

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

He's been cut down so much in the game. His shots are powerful but they lack the accuracy. And he is definitely not good enough to 'plough' through 3 players, he isn't even very fast in the game. I think his stats are fine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭givyjoe81

BrightEyes wrote: »
    He's been cut down so much in the game. His shots are powerful but they lack the accuracy. And he is definitely not good enough to 'plough' through 3 players, he isn't even very fast in the game. I think his stats are fine

Eh lads the chap is piss poor in real life, why on earth was he ever good, sure he's a stocky animal but he's a poor imitation of ronaldo and will never be as good. Iv seen him score one long range goal for inter, never seen him do fook all apart from that. Even Batty Goal was never as good as this monster back in ISS.

Advertisement