Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sweet jesus essay due in the morning!!!!

Options
  • 04-11-2007 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭

instead of writing my essay for philosophy on descartes i had a great week of debauchery.
    even tho i stayed up all last nite doing research i cant seem to write anything.

any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Descartes is easy. And I don't think anyone here could help you any more than a good book or internet resource. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

nerin wrote: »
    instead of writing my essay for philosophy on descartes i had a great week of debauchery.
    even tho i stayed up all last nite doing research i cant seem to write anything.

any help appreciated.

What kind of essay .. Descartes is a big topic. You got to give people something to work with if you want any help.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

what is the nature of descartes method of doubt and what truth does he feel he discovers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

Google.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

You should try doing the essay instead of using this site

• Advertisement

lol i got it done,thanks.
    the hardest thing to do was start it,i knew the stuff,just trying nto write a good opening hurt my head.dadakopf,thans for the good luck,mustve worked haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

nerin wrote: »
    lol i got it done,thanks.
    the hardest thing to do was start it,i knew the stuff,just trying nto write a good opening hurt my head.dadakopf,thans for the good luck,mustve worked haha

Hey, it was my advice you followed in the end, why didn't I get a mention???????????????????????????????????????????????

cuz i dint read it and i had it done before u sent it haha
    but thanks....i guess

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement