Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which school?

Options
  • 04-11-2007 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

hi all
    dilemma of school for next year . im caught between newtownmuntkennedy national school or st.bridgets in greystones or johnstown in cabinteely .
    anyone got any experience of any .unsure whats best.:confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Tim131

I went to St.Patricks NS Greystones, good school or St. Laurences is a good school too, if you can get into either of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭jellybaby21

My daughter is in her first year in newtownmountkennedy primary school and she loves it!! I would highly recommend it!! The class numbers are pretty low too which is a good thing!!:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Do they still put the junior/senior infants in the same class, the 1st/2nd year in the same class etc....

I had heard that there is only the one school now and no longer a boys and girls school, is that the case?

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭jellybaby21

No all the classes are separate and yes the schools are both mixed the one up the top is the senior school and the one down the bottom is the junior school teachers are lovely especially Ms.Lennon who teaches Junior Infants ;);)
    I think mixed schools are much better for young children!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Thanks for that jellybaby21. Good to know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 CheeryMary

Hello, we are in the same position, trying to decide between greystones schools or ntmk primary school - would you have any advice? I know this is an old post but hoping to find out some information to help us make a decision. Did your kids go to ntmk and was it a good school? Thanks

Advertisement