Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

problem...regarding tan!

• 04-11-2007 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

okaay well basically ive got the traditional tshirt tan(tanned face/neck and then tanned arms)and i hate it!
    so basically i need some sort of fake tan to match up with this because im wearing a halterneck top and at the mo I look awful!
    help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

No matter what kind of fake tan you get it is going to be pretty difficult to match the tones of your tanned skin.

Best advice is to go shopping and get some snazzy new tops which show off your tanned limbs but not your tan lines.

But then again I think I remember a poll (somewhere maybe here on boards) a while back that quite a number of guys dig tan lines....

Good Luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭idunnoutellme

most people will say its bad advice but....sunbed tan will cover that up! i only started using a sunbed there 2 weeks ago and after 4 sessions i've a really good colour and any imperfections (like strap marks) all faded into a very even colour. i'm not plannin on doin anymore sunbeds, but i'm sure those 4 sessions havent done much damage. so there's an option for ya. which you dont have to consider if you dont want.but fake tan will not cover uneven skin colour.

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

most people will say its bad advice but....sunbed tan will cover that up! i only started using a sunbed there 2 weeks ago and after 4 sessions i've a really good colour and any imperfections (like strap marks) all faded into a very even colour. i'm not plannin on doin anymore sunbeds, but i'm sure those 4 sessions havent done much damage. so there's an option for ya. which you dont have to consider if you dont want.but fake tan will not cover uneven skin colour.

:)

Have to agree but don't do it if you have red hair or are very fair.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭uniquechic

thanks for the info guys...only a teenager so wont be able to use the sunbed..!
    I heard about this mac face and body makeup..?cud I use that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Strokesfan

^^ Try St. Tropez Mousse ... You can see where you're applying it and it's more or less instant. That's what I would try...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭*Lees*

I wouldn't count on any fake tans to even out your tan! You will still be able to see the tan lines! The only other alternative I can think of is something like "Sally Hansen spray on tights" It's basically like foundation for your legs, it has fairly good coverage and I don't see why you couldn't put it on the rest of your body!! It doesn't come off when it gets wet either so you wouldn't have to worry about the rain!!
    Only other alternative is don't wear the top until the tan lines have disapeared!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭serenacat

you're tan should fade in a few wks and its too cold for anyone to see you anyways..dont worry

Advertisement