Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VDrums TD-20 Kit Available

Options
  • 06-11-2007 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hi all,

about 6 months ago, I purchased the flagship electronic drum kit on the market. The Roland V-Drum TD-20.

I have had great success in the studio with this kit.... and live, but not as much (i hate taking it out of my home!)

anyway, I thought that I'd give others a chance to hire the use of this kit off me, for recording purposes. When wanting to record a rough demo etc., I know how hard it is to get a half decent drum sound with a limited budget..this is part of the reason why I got them in the first place.

I am also a session drummer with over 16 years experience in recording and touring, so I can play them too on your tracks if you require that.

If you don't what kit I'm on about about... check out:
    http://www.roland.com/products/en/TD-20K/index.html

There are 50 preset kits...ranging from normal acoustic sounding kits, to Metal to Jazz to Funk, Pop and slick dance kits too...so you would have plenty of options available. I can program the kit's brain, so we can tweak any particular sound to your liking.
    There is the option to record in midi or audio...obviously midi is completely edit-able after the tracks are down...Usually I record in midi, and maybe quantize if necessary, depending on the track, and then fire through to audio, but everyone has their own technique.

PM me for rates etc.

I am based in Dublin City Centre
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement