Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Light deflectors

• 05-11-2007 12:40am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭

Has anybody fitted or had any problems with not fitting light deflectors to their LHD motorhomes? I notice that a lot of left hookers that I see don't have deflectors fitted? Do you notdrive in the dark or have you had the lights changed?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

Could be posting very much out of turn but I dont have deflectors fitted on my LHD and dont know anybody that does......that said Im sure I will be corrected

Also, tend to do little/no driving at night in the van:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Well ... I do :D

My headlights are old technology, where you can clearly see the triangular shaped deflector thingy on the glass ...one of those clear stickers from Halfords over that (upside down) does the trick nicely.
    In addition to that, I fiddled with the adjustments a bit so I get maximum light on my side of the road.
    Having said that, I also drive very little at night.

On my daily driver (also LHD) I changed over the lights as soon as I got it, because sticker or no sticker, you just don't see very well on dipped lights when they're set up for LHD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

Theres always one !!! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

Just asked because I was driving the other day and had the lights on as it was very dull and lashing rain. Got flashed by a few people who must have thought I had the headlights on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Well, if people arre flashing you, then you really should do something about it (if and when you buy the van :D)

• Advertisement
Advertisement