Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chocolate Truffles Brand

• 05-11-2007 12:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

About 3 years ago I went to the Off The Rails Live show anf the only thing I left with was a bag of chocolate truffles. (A bit sad really!) I have no idea what the name of the brand is. I just know that they were ping-pong ball size, they were round but kind of bumpy in a handmade kind of way and covered in cocoa powder. I know it's a long shot but I was wondering if anyone knew of the brand, either by description or by being at the same show. My boyfriend still talks about how great they were and I want to get some for him.
    Cheers!!

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I think they're really easy to make yourself. I'll have a look for a recipe.

Can't stand them myself!

/edit: Here you go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Faith wrote: »
    I think they're really easy to make yourself. I'll have a look for a recipe.

Can't stand them myself!

/edit: Here you go.

Thanks for that. Ya, I make them a lot myself but I really wanted to get the ones I bought a few years ago. I know I probably wont find them but sure was worth a try!! Thanks anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

the buttlers shop on shop st have excellent ones

Advertisement