Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

N93i

• 05-11-2007 2:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

Have been looking at this phone for ages. Has anyone on here got one? What are your impressions of it? Camera better than a k800i? Any idea of the going rate for one?

Thanks lads, hope someone can advise

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I just went from an n93 to an iPhone. I had the n93 (Not the n93i) for about a year, and I loved it to bits. A great phone, and I couldn't see why the n93i wouldn't be better. The only gripe I've heard about the i version, was that the n93 had a superior keyboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Thanks Ned. I went from an N95 to an iphone but im selling the iphone and looking for something new. Do you know if any sort of gps can be got on the n93/93i?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Indeed! Route66 do a package for it, I had it, and was very impressed with it.

Sounds v good. Mite need a gps package. Headin to oz in a couple of months and it would be handy. Now I just have to find somewhere that sells them and wont rip me off

Edit: Anyone know where the cheapest site/shop to buy unlocked n93i?

Any more views lads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

FrankMagnet
    I have a N93i

Have had it for 3 months but am moving up to the N95 8gb before xmas
    Was going to put it up on adverts.ie next week.
    If your interested gimme a shout.
    I bought mine for €670 so gimme an offer
    Its in great condition
    only took off the screen protectors last week (i have a thing about them, like to keep them on until they start to peel off)
    I have the box and all accessories

Fantastic Phone
    Amazing recorded video quality

PM me if your interested

Advertisement