Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maplin fuses

Options
  • 05-11-2007 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭

I paid a visit to Maplins last Saturday when I was at home and I picked up this that was recommended by kdouglas on another thread
    When I tried to insert it into its receiver it doesn't seem to fit.
    It looks as if it's about 3/4 of a cm too long.
    Any ideas?

Sorry, found the link here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

ooops, my bad... thought that was the right size?? I have a spare fuse here beside me that looks to be about 30mm though i havent got a ruler to measure with at the moment

ps, you sure the connectors havent just moved out of place?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭scanlant

kdouglas wrote: »
    ooops, my bad... thought that was the right size?? I have a spare fuse here beside me that looks to be about 30mm though i havent got a ruler to measure with at the moment

ps, you sure the connectors havent just moved out of place?

Aha, that might be it...:o
    My electrical experiences have only involved electrical appliances and getting shocked by electric fences...:D:D
    It should fit so but I won't know until I get back to the house, I'll post how it went tomorrow morning.
    Thanks again

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

once you use one of the same rating you can modify it to fit in, wont make any difference,.,

Advertisement