Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone else feel that Mary Harney should resign immediately?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Mr.Micro wrote: »
    Unfortunately he is not competent ,thats why Bertie gave him the push in the past.Now he is out to stir it .He failed to support Ahern in the last vote of no confidence .

Huh ? Since when has Bertie ever let a lack of competence get in the way of giving someone a job ?

If this guy failed to support Ahern in the vote, he has my support straight away....it means he's fully competent AND (unlike O'Dea & the other Shannon-shafters) is prepared to stick to his principles.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,424 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Hagar wrote: »
    Should the vote of confidence be a democratic secret ballot or should the whole country just do what what one man, Bertie, says?
    We have a right to know how our representatives vote in the Dail, so secret Ballot is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Mr.Micro

Liam Byrne wrote: »
    Huh ? Since when has Bertie ever let a lack of competence get in the way of giving someone a job ?

If this guy failed to support Ahern in the vote, he has my support straight away....it means he's fully competent AND (unlike O'Dea & the other Shannon-shafters) is prepared to stick to his principles.

Thats the irony not competent compared to Bertie s standard ,(probably cant even spell the word ) really means not incompetent enough for Bertie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Akrasia wrote: »
    We have a right to know how our representatives vote in the Dail, so secret Ballot is out.
    Hadn't thought of that, our larger than life Minister is safe as houses so.
    Why bother going ahead with the vote?
    Why doesn't Bertie just say "She's staying because I said so!"

• Registered Users Posts: 34,988 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

The Taoiseach gets to choose the Cabinet because he has a Dail majority. What's hard to understand about that?

The Roman Catholic Church is beyond despicable, it laughs at us as we pay for its crimes. It cares not a jot for the lives it has ruined.

• Advertisement

Cos Hagar the sheep have to be given a voice now and again, otherwise they might forget who is their master .Baa Baa Baaertie Bertie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭juuge

So no Fianna Fail TD has a mother, wife, sister, daughter etc...that they can empathise with ! By the law of averages one of them will suffer cancer sooner or later and then they might see the error of their ways. It’s only a matter of time.

juuge wrote: »
    So no Fianna Fail TD has a mother, wife, sister, daughter etc...that they can empathise with ! By the law of averages one of them will suffer cancer sooner or later and then they might see the error of their ways. It’s only a matter of time.

no.politics is dirty business and the Party this time always comes first .

Advertisement