Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is WIT any good?

Options
  • 05-11-2007 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey Im planin on goin to WIT after my LC and I just want to know from the students is it any good????:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Yeah I like it here. You kind of make it your own.. Where are you from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Pierced

thanks man,
    im from meath is there much of a night life?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

night life is great, big variety for students!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

night life is decent.. good pubs and that, but if you're into the clubbing scene, waterford doesn't have much of one. but other than that, tis a good craic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭ec18

dlofnep wrote: »
    night life is decent.. good pubs and that, but if you're into the clubbing scene, waterford doesn't have much of one. but other than that, tis a good craic :)

I agree theres not much of a clubbing scene.....but there are a few very good late bars.....and a fairly decent live music scene.....also we have GEOFFS reason enough to go to wit IMO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Pierced wrote: »
    Hey Im planin on goin to WIT after my LC and I just want to know from the students is it any good????:cool:

No it sucks ass :p:p. Na not really its fairly good , better then secondary school by far anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭hannable80

NO

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭ec18

hannable80 wrote: »
    NO

any reason why?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

No it sucks ass :p:p. Na not really its fairly good , better then secondary school by far anyway.
    Better than secondary school... well thats saying something.

Wouldn't mind WIT but it doesnt really have the courses im interested in. So its UL for me. Love Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

Pierced wrote: »
    thanks man,
    im from meath is there much of a night life?

WIT dont do night life, you need to go to the city centre for that !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

I'm currently enjoying my time here. I was always of the opinion that IT's were somewhat dysfunctional and that I was destined to go to a university but that's not the case at all.

The classes for courses are generally quite small, in some cases smaller than what you are used to in secondary school. This allows you to actually receive individual attention from the lecturers which is an incredible plus point.

Advertisement