Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Apartments beside Howth Junction

• 05-11-2007 1:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭

Hi, may be posting in the wrong place. I 've tried Dublin City for this query already but no response. I think more people here will be familiar with this location as its on the train line which takes so many people to work.

Does anyone know what exactly is being built at Howth Junction Dart station, on the right-hand side as you are facing South. It looks like apartments, but I'd be keen to know more. Would anyone know if they are for sale?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

I think they could be The Coast (Baldoyle). I know the ones on the other side are The Coast, so maybe the other side is a continuation of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

12 apartments what else do you want to know

go to fingal county council page planning map read the details find the developer

really want to live next to train line?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭donaghs

To respond to above queries: Its on the border, but still in Dublin City Coucil area. I live very close to the train line myself and find it very handy for commuting.

I posted this on the Dublin City forum:

I actually live 5 mins away in Kilbarrack. I'd often walk up by there going to Donaghmede shopping centre (or to catch a train to Drogheda) and I've never had any problems. I know there will always be the legacy issues associated with old council estates like Kilbarrack and Donaghmede. I'm happy living there though. Nice being on the Dart line, unlike people I know coming into work in Dublin from Drogheda, Navan, and Portarlington.

I'm curious about what's going up there, from two points of view: I know people looking to buy and it would be nice to have them living near me. And also I'd be interested on the effect this new development would have on the area.

Got onto to a local TD this morning and he said it was Costello Construction who are building it, and they will be going on sale in the near future.

Advertisement