Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hallowe'en theme still half showing up

Options
  • 05-11-2007 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭

On every 4th or 5th reload, half of the hallowe'en theme is still showing up. The drop down menus are the the traditional format, as is the boards logo, but the rest is in black and orange.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I should have clarified, this is happening on 2 home machines, and a work machine, all of which are set to clear cookies, history, and cache on exit.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

I would have said clear cache/cookies, but you say you do that anyway.

What browser, operating system?... can you try manually clearing cache and see if it still happens.

Has not bee a problem for me, in work -> Desktop or home -> laptop and desktop. Anyone else experienceing this?.

Anyone else experienceing this

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Both XP, both Firefox 2.0.0.8

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Can you try manually Clearing Private Data in Firefox. Tools-> Clear Private Data - or CTRL+SHIFT+DELETE.

V.

Advertisement