Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Half Man Half Tree

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Romo

Although not quiet as extensive, Ion's HPV overgrowth, particularly on the soles of his feet were as bad as Dede's. Whatever technique they used, they managed to cure Ion's feet from the 'inside-out' without the need for grafts/surgery. Much as Dr. Gaspari wants to do with Dede.

I'm not a doctor, but my instinct tells me that the treatment used on Ion's feet could equally be applied to Dede's hands, feet, legs in clearing the HPV overgrowth.

th_63498_139435_1foto_122_897lo.jpg th_63499_IoanNow_6052_122_409lo.jpg

Some more pictures of Dede have surfaced. I was a bit worried that because there was no news on him for a couple of months, his treatment may have failed. However, it seems that the Discovery Channel are making another documentary and had all images under an embargo.

Anyway, Dede continues to make progress. In terms of severity, its much closer to how Ion Toader appeared during the early stages of his treatment. In fact, they seem to using Ion's treatment as a model.

As you may know, the warts on Ion's feet were as bad as anything Dede now has on his hands. However, they managed to clear Ion's skin without the need for grafting. If they apply these treatment to Dede, I have a very good feeling Dede can be completely cured.

th_79024_treeman_9_080807_ssh_122_58lo.jpgth_79025_treeman_10_080807_ssv-2_122_369lo.jpgth_79026_ion139435_1foto_122_83lo.jpgth_79028_ionmare_167450_1foto_122_472lo.jpg

For anyone that interested there's a documentary about the treatment of Dede on the Discovery channel at 9 tonight (Oct 2nd). It's called 'Treeman: search for a cure'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Burnieman

I just watched this and thought it was pretty poor to be honest, it wasn't well put together and jumped all over the place eg. did the skin grafts work or didn't they? that wasn't really answered. Also one minute the cutaneous horns were still on his feet, next minute they were all cut off.

Advertisement