Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berbatov Worry

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Sure, if he goes he goes - He is not irreplaceable - He's good, but not that good - He only scored 12 goals all last year in the premiership and has 2 this season. I think we can find someone to equal that, may not have the same style, but there you go, can't have everything!;) I am sick of this pandering to players, if they don't want to be at the club, we don't need them!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

i think berbatov is a whinger and if he dosent want to stay let him go we could get a classy midfielder instead cause i dont think we have one of them

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

He must be worth 20-30 million on current figures. We could get a Defender or two for that. Id love to get Carvalho from Chelsea. He is awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

10mil & Carrick would be a good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

looks like Kerzhakov is interested in following Ramos - only 24.

Utd still will pay £20M for Berba - id say we'd be millions in, room to buy CB or CM also - experienced this time not a child with potential.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

If he's going to keep on sulking he can piss off, he should cop himself on and start knocking in a few goals for us.

I think we need someone like Tommy Graverson, someone to shake up the midfield - A leader of Men!! With the shiniest head in football. Experience, guile and STEEL!:)

Heres an interesting one - Sunderland fire Roy Keane and Spurs dive in and make him an offer he cant refuse. Discuss and contrast Keanes approach at Sunderland and how he would apply the same approach to a sulky, underperforming and consistently outclassed Spurs team.

kmick wrote: »
    Hardly sounded enthusiastic, like someone who is committed to the club - more like, OK, I will stay, but only till the summer then I am gone! I say if he can not commit and wants to be at Man U or somewhere else. let him go now:mad:

• Advertisement

John W wrote: »
    Hardly sounded enthusiastic, like someone who is committed to the club - more like, OK, I will stay, but only till the summer then I am gone! I say if he can not commit and wants to be at Man U or somewhere else. let him go now:mad:

I agree - that guy is perpetually unhappy. Probably thinks even if I score 3 goals we will conceed 4 and he is probably right. Correct buy at the time when we were on the way up but not a player for on the way down. reminds me a bit of Schevchenko (sic).

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

In fairness to him he has always been quiet even in good times last season.

I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt - great header today anyway.

Advertisement