Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bichon Frise Wanted - New Year

Options
  • 05-11-2007 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I am looking for a Bichon Frise puppy, either male or female. There are a few available from breeders at present but timing is my problem! I have some trips coming up and obviously don't want to buy a puppy only to have to leave it so soon with family to mind, it's not fair on either puppy or family! Ideallly I would love to get one in January or so and wondered if there are any breeders who would be expecting a litter around that time? Any help would be much appreciated. Myself and my boyfriend have moved in together and would love to add a new addition to the family and after extensive reading up on this breed we feel they are perfect. I suffer from allergies but have only ever had a reaction to Pomeraniums, otherwise Cat's are my only problems. Ideally I would love to meet a breeder, get on a waiting list and also arrange to visit their dogs so I can make 100% sure I would have no problems allergy wise.

I would love to hear from some reputable breeders.

Many thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Teresa Barrett

Hi,

I am looking for a Bichon Frise puppy, either male or female. There are a few available from breeders at present but timing is my problem! I have some trips coming up and obviously don't want to buy a puppy only to have to leave it so soon with family to mind, it's not fair on either puppy or family! Ideallly I would love to get one in January or so and wondered if there are any breeders who would be expecting a litter around that time? Any help would be much appreciated. Myself and my boyfriend have moved in together and would love to add a new addition to the family and after extensive reading up on this breed we feel they are perfect. I suffer from allergies but have only ever had a reaction to Pomeraniums, otherwise Cat's are my only problems. Ideally I would love to meet a breeder, get on a waiting list and also arrange to visit their dogs so I can make 100% sure I would have no problems allergy wise.

I would love to hear from some reputable breeders.

Many thanks,

I have a litter of pups, 2 left for sale. My Bichons are two weeks old and will be available end of February. If you are still interested, you can contact me. Teresa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Teresa Barrett

Hi,

I have 6 new pups, only 2 dogs left for sale. They are 2 weeks old and will be available end of February.
    If you are still interested, please contact me
    Teresa

Advertisement