Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung M86 sound problem

• 05-11-2007 3:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Just gone of these TVs and am delighted with it.

Trying to intergrate with my stereo as I did my old TV. It;s an analogue stereo system and only has phono inputs, so I just want to run a cable from the TV audio out into this, and use sound from both the tv speakers and my stereo.

Idea is the stereo just whomps it up a little. Problem is the audio coming out of the TV and the audio out of the speakers is out of sync with it, sounds horrendous.
    Should the samsung audio out signal not match the output it's pumping through it's own speakers? anyway to adjust it?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,963 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Yeah - I have this same TV and Same problem :(

I thought they should match......
    I just turn the TV speaker off

Mik

Advertisement