Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3rd year social theory essay

Options
  • 05-11-2007 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

has anyone got the titles by any chance? can't get them off blackboard, cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Here they are:

1. Critically discuss Bourdieu's sociology of Algeria and the effect it had on the rest of his work.

2. Is Bourdieu's theory of class and consumption in his book Distinction reductionist?

3. To what extent does Bourdieu overcome the agency-structure dichotomy which has plagued sociology for so long?

4. Critically assess the importance of Bourdieu's 'reflexive sociology'.

Pick one and write between 1500-2000 words.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Its due in for 3 tomorrow right?

Its due in for 3 tomorrow right?

Yeah.

I submitted my essay earlier at 11.00am. The essay for Sociology of Environment doesn't have to be in until Friday at 3pm. The administrator also mentioned that the Sociological Theory essay doesn't have to be submitted today although I forget what day he said. Might have been Thursday? Anyway just email him for clarification. His email address will be on the School of Sociology website.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭FledNanders

seriously?? So i've been bustin my ass in turbo mode all morning for nothing?! Ah well, at least it's done now.
    cheers

• Advertisement

As Blackboard has been down over the weekend and for the past two working days, they decided to extend the deadlines. It's very sensible of them.

Advertisement