Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Murphy Brothers

• 05-11-2007 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows if John, Brian or Joe Murphy are still bowling these days? I know Joe was running a Bike shop somewhere around stillorgan or sandymount maybe. Brian if I remember worked for Dublin Bus and John was a plumber. They used to bowl on a Tuesday night in the North Strand. Joe took me under his wing out in Stillorgan on a Monday Night in the Monday Night 4's. I had to give it up when I moved out of Dublin. It was just too much especially after a hard days work.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 sonnet

bbability wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knows if John, Brian or Joe Murphy are still bowling these days? I know Joe was running a Bike shop somewhere around stillorgan or sandymount maybe. Brian if I remember worked for Dublin Bus and John was a plumber. They used to bowl on a Tuesday night in the North Strand. Joe took me under his wing out in Stillorgan on a Monday Night in the Monday Night 4's. I had to give it up when I moved out of Dublin. It was just too much especially after a hard days work.
    Recently started reading this forum - reason for delay in reply. Joe still plays in the monday night 4's with EGGO and the lads. Not too sure what the other two Murphy's are doing.

Advertisement