Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transformers Shockwave Spotlight

Options
  • 05-11-2007 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭

Any ideas where I can find this, the softcover version? I want to get it because of the Furman/Roche pairup and I was wondering where I might find it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭padimus

You could try the comic shop that modelmania is part of in temple bar, though it can be pretty hit and miss in there depending on who sold what to them recently.

there's also that comic convention in the tara towers in booterstown on the 17th and 18th, Nick Roche is going to be at it so i imagine the various comic dealers will bring along a spare copy or two.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

padimus wrote: »
    there's also that comic convention in the tara towers in booterstown on the 17th and 18th, Nick Roche is going to be at it so i imagine the various comic dealers will bring along a spare copy or two.

sounds good man, i have my ticket for that event too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

They are good options for the single issue.
    But if you just want to read it there is a collection of the first Five spotlights available.
    3rd place has a copy of it.
    This one here
    TP_Spotlights.jpg
    If you have trouble getting a copy mail me here
    Markhall2@gmail.com and I may be able to help you out in different way.

Thanks for the advice, I will check out 3rd Place on Fri (when I get paid) so!

:confused:
    MarkHall wrote: »
    Markhall2@gmail.com and I may be able to help you out in different way.

3rd Place told me this morning they were sold out, dont know if the man even looked to be honest, whenever I call up comic book stores I have to say I dont really have the best customer experience - im hardly wasting their time - and prepared to spend good money if they have what I need so I dont see why most of them in Forbidden Planet etc (most, not all) view my calls as apparently a waste of their time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Did you ask for the single Issue or the Collection?
    As they do have the collection. There was a copy in the window.
    The single issue as I´ve said sold out on release world wide.

MarkHall wrote: »
    There was a copy in the window.

Im going in there after college on Fri and if I find out that there's a copy of that book in 3rd Place Im going to be really happy, but also disappointed at the staff, they should know better. I mean I just asked for the IDW 'Transformers Shockwave Spotlight' and he said they were sold out!

no sign of this when I went looking

Advertisement