Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity hotel punch-up

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭walt0r

I was right so, he was the guy outside the quays. I saw him there Wed night looked like a bit of a dick. Keith from fair city

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Jes he is really unknown. Tried to google his soap name and real name to get a picture and nothing!!!

Found a clip in youtube with him in it but it would mean watching 10mins of Fair City and i just don't think that it is worth it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

s_carnage wrote: »
    Jes he is really unknown. Tried to google his soap name and real name to get a picture and nothing!!!

Found a clip in youtube with him in it but it would mean watching 10mins of Fair City and i just don't think that it is worth it!!!
    Always a good sign. Whoo-hoo! 84 results for my search!

Don't waste your bandwidth. Oddly, for whatever reason, the soap still seems to be one of the most watched programs on RTÉ One. I think we have a lot of closet fans of the soap ...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

s_carnage wrote: »

Would this be who you're thinking of? http://www.rte.ie/tv/celebritiesgowild/aceleb.html

I hadn't a clue who he was either... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭galvianlord

Was speakin to a manager at the hotel in question and heard that the night porter actually sold his story to Galway First. Now that has got to be a first for Galway a newspaper paying for info?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Was speakin to a manager at the hotel in question and heard that the night porter actually sold his story to Galway First. Now that has got to be a first for Galway a newspaper paying for info?

Lmao.

ethernet wrote: »
    Always a good sign. Whoo-hoo! 84 results for my search!

I tried doing a google image search for something similar and his picture came up.

It's like a Scoobie Doo adventure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 tommydee

ZorbaTehZ wrote: »
    Lmao.
    Is that true Gerry. it'd be a first all right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭galvianlord

did we not have this chat already?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 tommydee

er, sorry gerry, maybe we did. anyway how was friday night. did naomi not show like you were saying she would.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭sensitive_soul

In all honesty....can cast members of Irish TV be called Celebrities *sniggers* they hardly walk the red carpets in glory.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I was curious to know who this was, now its just disappointment :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

rkm wrote: »
    I was curious to know who this was, now its just disappointment :(

practically everyone i know has expressed just that...

Advertisement