Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Future University: LC'ers 2007/2008

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Are you serious? No, they're not!
    Yes, Northern Ireland is a different country.
    Ibid wrote: »
    There's no mutual exclusivity between being in a different country and being operated by a different governing authority. The use of UCAS is in fact an indication that Northern Ireland is not the same country as Ireland. The fact that they use a different currency, have different governments and have different laws are further clues in this puzzle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Diamond007

UL=The best :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

Ibid wrote: »
    Yes, Northern Ireland is a different country.

i personally think this is a bad way to view this and there is no thing in this thread to say that they have to be colleges in ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

Look drop the northern ireland thing, whatever way you look at it its part of the UK, technically ireland (republic) is a different country whatever your views,

Would go to UL but UCC has course

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

UL all the way. SO glad I decided to go there instead of UCC. Which is basically the same groups as sec school all over again. Maybe a few new people but it's got nothing on UL! I'm the one who comes back with the stories every weekend!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭DmanDmythDledge

UCD hopefully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Munya

Stanford or UC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

regob wrote: »
    in dont care wat anybody says, i no use all love dublin unis ( i dont no why) but however, northern ireland unis are absolutely by far the best unis in this god damn world

Not everyone is interested in forking out for fees, or even moving far away. That's why the Republic suits better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Chunky Monkey

Nobody wanting to go to the College of Surgeons? I feel so lonely :(:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

1huge1 wrote: »
    Look drop the northern ireland thing, whatever way you look at it its part of the UK, technically ireland (republic) is a different country whatever your views,

Would go to UL but UCC has course

this is such a bad way to view this

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Chunky Monkey

Forking out the fees for the UK ain't that bad. Any EU student can apply for a government student loan that you don't pay back until after you have graduated and are earning more than fifteen grand a year. Queen's is meant to be a very good university, the main building is certainly very beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

regob wrote: »
    this is such a bad way to view this
    Read my post, my views or your views don't change the situation Northern Ireland is part of the UK.. back on topic please

Advertisement