Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I Love Techno 2007

• 05-11-2007 7:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭

Well lads, who's heading over? Serious line up... Cant wait to see Ben Sims, Erol Alkan, ellen ailien and Adam Beyer (heard good things about him). Good bit of clashing though.

Headin over on the Friday evening until the Monday. Cant wait, it'll be my first ILT.

Any tips about it? Whats this about drink vouchers and that?

Cheers :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

Yea I am heading over with a few friends :D never been there before so cant say anything about it but a few of my mates have and say its excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,583 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Griff77 wrote: »
    Well lads, who's heading over? Serious line up... Cant wait to see Ben Sims, Erol Alkan, ellen ailien and Adam Beyer (heard good things about him). Good bit of clashing though.

Headin over on the Friday evening until the Monday. Cant wait, it'll be my first ILT.

Any tips about it? Whats this about drink vouchers and that?

Cheers :D

I was there a couple of years ago and wasnt overly impressed with it. Just seemed too big and soulless for me.

Ghent is a lovely city though, do try and take some time for a stroll about the place if you get the chance.

They dont accept cash at the bars for drinks, you need to buy vouchers beforehand at certain stalls inside ILT.

There can be massive massive queues to get into rooms when popular acts/DJs are playing. So if there's someone you really want to catch, make sure yer there 20-30 mins before the start time. Also this kinda means you cant easily go from one room to another if there are clashes of big names due to the queues.

Hope ya have a good time, and find ILT better than I did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Hawk Wing

hitting out Friday for it. always have a great time at it

Oh btw, Alter Ego have been confrimed as the replacement for Underworld at ILT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

headin over v.early saturday morning, then back sunday eve... kinda regretting booking for such a short time, but i suppose i'll just have to be super-hardcore!:) looking forward to seeing ellen allien, miss kitten & the hacker live, justice, felix... everyone really! roll on saturday!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

KevIRL wrote: »
    Ghent is a lovely city though, do try and take some time for a stroll about the place if you get the chance.

yeh walk round the city out of your head, you will love it!! :D

hehe only jokin.

DRUGS ARE BAD...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Anyone know if they let you stick bags in the cloak room? I'm flying over early saturday morning, flying back sunday and I'm not staying anywhere. I don't really fancy wandering around all day/night with a passport in one pocket and airplane tickets in the other ;)
    becah wrote: »
    headin over v.early saturday morning, then back sunday eve...

Me too, going to be a loooonnnngg day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

Anyone know if a radio station is covering the event or how i can get a live stream....

Now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Entec

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

How did this go does anyone know? Any Videos/photos?

• Advertisement

jonny68 wrote: »
    How did this go does anyone know? Any Videos/photos?

Ive heard good and bad reports about it. some who echo'ed my experience others that had a ball. The usual for any festival/gig I guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 174 ✭✭Griff77

I had a savage night. Was brilliant, well set up, no hastle and small queue's if any for drinks and toilets. The sound was a bit dodge in some of the rooms but if you go up the front it was banging. The atmosphere on the way to the gig and in there was deadly. A bit like the first year of EP, everyone up for a good night.:cool:

Saw trentmoller (good way to start the night), boyz noise (who i was gonna skip but played a savage set, best of the night in my opinion), Sven Vath, Erol Alkan (poor set by his standards, just never got going), Justice (live set was very tight, impressed me) and saw a bit of dave clarke in the video room. All in all was well impressed altho i think i had shin splints after 9hrs of jumping around like lunatic! If i'm around next year i'll defo hit it. :D

Loads of the sets from it are on livesets.com ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 910 ✭✭✭rick_fantastic

the only bad thing about it was the queue to get into some of the rooms.

other than that.... dr. lektroluv stole the show!!!!

Advertisement