Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The Garage: back on Discovery Channel

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Permisson to say ''Cock'' On Boards,.

Yea i missed it too last week, thouroghly enjoyable Show, anybody watch Chop Shop after with Liepu and Bernie, now thats a true talent some on Liepus creations.

-VB-

• Registered Users Posts: 410 ✭✭bucks

Yeah i watched the first episode last week, should be better than the previous series.. hopefully the mechanics know what they are talking about this time..

That Liepu lad in Chop Shop is very talented but my god those cars are death traps !! And the Bernie lad is an annoying git..

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

The garage is a good show... Beats watchin ten year old "Deals on Wheels" where some1 sells there Ford Fiesta for 200 pounds... There aren't that many new cars show about, or am i missing them all??

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

the garage is class.,
    "Im da boss o da garage!, if ya dunt like it fuk ouf ti ferrari".,
    lol., :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,393 ✭✭✭BrianD3

Good and entertaining programme. Also educational, if a person is clueless about the mechancial aspect of cars they coud pick up a lot from watching The Garage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

I watch it and I think it is very entertaining too.

And for someone for who is as mechanically clueless as I am,its great to see how much labour can sometimes go into the seemingly simplest of jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Yeah its gas, but I'm not sure I'd take my motor there, they seem to bodge a lot of stuff just to finish up !

Chop Shop, I can't figure it out ! Its great to watch but they really butcher those cars, deathtrap isn't the word !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I think its the dogs proverbials. Yer man Jock is a real header but it is quite educational. I like the way they use computer graphics to explain mechanical issues. I am now in a position where when a mechanic tells me something, I may just understand what he is talking about!

I never could understand how a brand new ford focus going through deep flood water in cherry orchard could destroy an engine. After watching THE GARAGE last week, I now understand how and why water can blow an engine.

Great stuff...

Roll on Jock and the rest of the crew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

I never liked Glynn, I always thought he was a bit of an annoying twat.

Advertisement