Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weird Chinese website

• 05-11-2007 9:07pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone come across this crowd before? The usual caveat "If it seems too good to be true, it probably is- would appear to apply. Has anyone come across tham previously and had dealings with them good or bad?

Shane

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I've never used them but they have their contact email is a hotmail account. This is not a good sign.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Hi friends:
    We are a large wholesaler who mainly sell electrical product ,such as digital cameras, mobile, LCD TV, Laptops Motorbikes, Digital Video, Mp4, GPS, PS3,2 and so on. my web is http://www.sjdzkn.com/. my msn is sjdzkn@hotmail.om. The quality of our products is the best, our service is perfect, and our price is the best, the speed of our shipping is very fast.

We have our own warehouse and stores, we have clients all over the world, and we have been received very high praise from our customers.

If you have some suggestions about our products or our service, please tell us ,and we must accept and improve ,and appreciate you very much. we hope we can cooperate happily in the long term.

Our belief: credit is the first, customers are our god.

This is definitely a scam. This sounds very similar to another website someone asked about here. I definitely remember this bit in the last site.
    We have our own warehouse and stores, we have clients all over the world, and we have been received very high praise from our customers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Macers

20078302221296857.jpg

Their factory lol^^^ (yeah right)

Definite scam - they can't even spell correctly on the site...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Time to wind them up on MSN.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,408 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Archimedes wrote: »
    Time to wind them up on MSN.
    Jesus I enjoyed your last one :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Aye, they've popped up a few times in the past - can't recall if it was the same web address - but the layout style is identical.. complete scam imo..

A 2006 Honda Gold Wing for €1200.. :p room for a bit of haggling on that price..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Sorry no offense.

I really think there is no point to post such topics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Our working-time is everyday8:00 pm-8:00 am.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Canonfan wrote: »
    Sorry no offense.

I really think there is no point to post such topics.

Cén fáth?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Not good at all, love these websites though. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 292 ✭✭briman1983

complete scam, google them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Steve J

lol

Advertisement