Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I buy christmasy loo roll?

Options
  • 05-11-2007 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

ok yeah take the piss or whatever does anyone know where I can buy some?? :cool:

oh didnt know where else to post this sorry :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

ok yeah take the piss or whatever does anyone know where I can buy some?? :cool:

I think you should start to see them in the toilet roll section of the supermarket in the next few weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 giveersumwelly

Really..cool. ive never had any before didnt actually know if it exsisted i seen it on an american site and was going to order it but thought i would be going a bit ott.

first christmas in new house and really going all out for xmas

thanks TheGooner;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,282 ✭✭✭Archeron

Worst case scenario, I know I've seen all sorts of festive kitchen roll, so you could just use that instead. Still cheaper than buying from the states I'd guess (but without the quilted softness, I know, but its a solution).

I personally am looking for loo roll with alternate pictures of all our politicians on it. If anyone can help, please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Marks and Spencer do 2 types. One with silver snowflakes and stars and one with gold christmas trees. Brightens up your little room at Christmas !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

that should deserve a ban right there...

****in..... grumble.... grumble...1st week.... grumble.... grumble...bah.... humbug...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Moved.

...because! ¬_¬

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 giveersumwelly

Archeron, the website i was on would let u design ur own loo roll. so u could upload a picture so i guess u could upload pics of politicions for it.

also made one with sports questions to keep guys entertained in the loo. if i can find the site again i will post it here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Poppers1888

HI,

got some really nice colourful stuff in Superquinn last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 M for Mystery

I'm thinking Tommy's Wonderland (not sure of correct name) in the Blanchardstown Retail Centre or check out this link http://www.jeremyinc.com/christmas_toilet_paper.html.

Advertisement