Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hire Purchase Transfer to another garage

Options
  • 05-11-2007 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi
    I bought a 03 Megane from a garage in July, the car has been to the garage 5 times already in just 4 months so I got mad and told them I wanted a replacement. The sales guy wants me to buy a new Tiida, but I don't really like them Tiidas. However I am in love with the New Corsa.
    My question is can I transfer the Hire Purchase with GE Money to another garage and just top up the loan?
    Thanks for your comments.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

the garage in question could probably supply any brand of car you want, they can usually buy in cars from other brands no problem,
    HP is between you and GE, garage doesn't really come into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭rupamede

hi Colm
    thanks for the hint, i will try to convince the seller.
    R.

Advertisement