Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 jobs

Options
  • 05-11-2007 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

does anyone know when going for mortgage approval would there be any issue with bank approval
    if you are working 2 jobs 1 part time + 1 full time (permancy in both)

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,400 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I think they might discount the second job if they feel it isn't practical to continue indefinitely. Certainly if you are doing more than 48-56 hours they will discount it completely.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭RIRI

My partner was doing this for a while & when we went to see the mortgage broker we were advised that both jobs would be taken into account regardless of the hours worked. We didn't take things any further at the time though so i couldn't say for certain.

Hope this helps

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

They take them both in to account.

Good Luck:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

of course they should. Couldn't believe the hours would be taken into consideration, while doctors and nurses are working 70+ hours a week.

Advertisement