Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Light bulb adaptor

Options
  • 06-11-2007 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can get an adaptor for a light bulb to go from SES (small edison screw) to either ES (edison screw) or BC (baynott cap) if such a thing exists. Cheers in advance J.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

dont think it exists......we do es to bc and bc to es but ive never seen one with ses. probably easier to change the bulb holder to es or bc as they can be got in any good electrical wholesaler

• Registered Users Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭10-10-20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

Kat1170 wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can get an adaptor for a light bulb to go from SES (small edison screw) to either ES (edison screw) or BC (baynott cap) if such a thing exists. Cheers in advance J.

With all these screws, should this be in personal:D
    Hope u get sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Cheers for the replys guys. I think easiest way out is to replace them as ND says.

Advertisement