Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

access & maintenance

Options
  • 06-11-2007 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi there i hope somebody can help me...

my ex is taking me to court for joint custody of our 7 yr old son. he wants him every w.end fom fri to sun and every wed from half 2 until 7. he also wants him for half of all his holidays from school... at the moment he takes him every 2nd w.end from sat morning til sunday nite. will he get this ???

he is also trying to get the maintenance lowered . he was paying 100 p/w but stopped paying this in june and started paying again in sep but will only pay 65 because he is on disability benifet . he is self employed i know for a fact that he is still working (cash in hand) and claiming s/w at the same time so that he wont have to pay anymore maintenance ... can he do this ??

any advice ya can give would be great thanx

Comments

Advertisement