Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midget Woes

Options
  • 06-11-2007 12:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Two very ugly midgets go out on the town looking for a good time...They end up in a club and manage to hook up with two AMAZING Swedish stunners.So they bring the Svenskis home to their midget house.They can't believe their luck and take a girl each to their room.The first midget is hammered drunk and can barely take the girls clothes off,the he finds he cant get any sort of erection.Eventually he gives up,To make things worse he hears the other midget next door screamin " 123 here I come yeah!" "123 ugh!" "123 ugh!"for 2 hours,and he cant sleep and gets really depressed that he got so pissed,he ended up crying himself to sleep...
    The next morning the depressed miget is helping himself to some gin in the kitchen when the other midget comes downstairs similing,he says "why you so depressed mate?"
    "I got hammered and drank so much I couldn't get it up with a naked swedish girl and now my chance to get laid has gone for life,I ****ed it up really bad"
    The other midget sighed and said "hey you think that's bad mate,I couln't even get up on the ****in bed!"

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

LOL.. Very good :D cheered me up anyway..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

i cant believe it took me a minute or two. very good

Advertisement