Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone going to see Damien Dempsey?

Options
  • 06-11-2007 1:01am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

Playin at the Roisin Dubh on Sunday (11th). I'd quite fancy going, he's supposed to be class live, but I don't know anyone who'd be into it (besides, all my mates would have gone home for the weekend). Kinda pondering going anyway but it's a bit sad haha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

Playin at the Roisin Dubh on Sunday (11th). I'd quite fancy going, he's supposed to be class live, but I don't know anyone who'd be into it (besides, all my mates would have gone home for the weekend). Kinda pondering going anyway but it's a bit sad haha

Nothing sad about going to a gig on your own, in fact yer most likely to enjoy the music more as you don't have to talk crap all night!:D

I saw Damo live in the Radisson a in 2005, he is immense live and would love to see him in Roisin's -probably the best venue around for his music. I'd be going but have to hit Dublin this weekend. You'd want to hurry if you want a ticket though, the Saturday is sold out

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Gun_Slinger

Goin there myself with the good wife on Sat night. Was there to see him when he last played Roisin Dubh (June I think it was). Class live and Roisin Dubh is very intimate so its like he is playing in the corner of your local! Cant wait to see him again, really enjoyed it last time.

Dont worry about goin by yourself there were plenty of people there on their own last time and sure when the music starts no one will give a ****e!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

Yep, definitely going. I'll also be going by myself so I wouldn't worry about it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

I was there on my own on Saturday night, I wouldnt' worry yourself

Advertisement