Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Query for Big Moe: PAnny 50PY70

• 06-11-2007 1:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

Hi Moe,

I was wondering if you can help me out. I'm looking at getting the Panasonic 50PY70 after xmas and I was wondering if there's a integrated floor cabinet available for it like the other Panny's. Some retailers say yes there is others say no.

Since the only technical difference between our model the PY and the UK model PX series is the fact that we will have a UHF/VHF tuner and they'll have a digital tuner, will the cabinet offa PX70 fit on a PY70 model here?

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

the px70 and py70 are not the same TV. the equivalent uk model of the PY70 is the PZ70. the UK PX70 is the same as our PV70.

they dont do a cabinet for the PY70 (PZ70 uk), and the cabinet from a PV70 (PX70 uk) wouldn't fit as the PY70 (PZ70 uk) is a much wider set.

Advertisement