Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUIM on youtube

• 06-11-2007 1:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hiya,

DIT have just put up this video to promote student activities there.

There's more videos on www.dit.ie/life

Has Maynooth done anything similar? I've seen the CD-Rom, but is it up on the web.

UCD have put ads for horizins up on Youtube banner ads, and they also have www.myucd.ie, but it's a bit staged.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 267 ✭✭redenemyjoe

ah , I think it'd be a good idea to follow suit, but we dont need to........were better.........at everything..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

if anyone wants to i have a decent video camera and **** loads of final cut pro editing experience, but we dont need a video, just take a picture of the roost on a thursday and the SU on a monday and people will come !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭merritt

How timely, the Access Office are taking baby steps into youtube and flickr. We'll have feeds from there to our new site (don't look at the current one, it's pretty rubbish).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=NUIMAccess

If you belong to any of our groups and you'd like to help with content, get in touch.

E

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭ringleader

drogbaa wrote: »
    UCD have put ads for horizins up on Youtube banner ads, and they also have www.myucd.ie, but it's a bit staged.

NUIM have the Maynooth Experience poster campaign all over town.
    Mostly on bus stops around Dublin.

The recruitment drive is pretty much over til next year for most of the colleges, so there wouldn't be many posters left about the place.

Advertisement