Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What chance of Jericho tonight?

• 06-11-2007 3:03am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

I slept in late today so am still up, gonna check out Raw for the first time in about 3 years. Is there any chance of Jericho showing up again tonight?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,943 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

there is a chance, albeit a very small chance, they're gonna drag it out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I still say zero f'n chance, and if you're staying up for a Jericho return, you're off your nut!

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

I thought Raw was depressing as hell last. mainly because of DX and Austin.
    DX's opening piece was cringeworthy. It was like it was some cheesy routine you'd see at a kids party. These were the guys who used to get girls to flash them in the crowd, humped a Canadian flag, cut the DX election speech....I could go on. To see such innovators of the Attitude Era muckin around wih Hornswaggle and Boogeyman made me feel like the WWE is back in 1995.

Then there was Austin. The chap who was suppose to be a blokes bloke, rebel the corporate image and all that, come out and awarkwardly try and peddle a dvd that has been widely panned. The beer bash was the nail in the coffin for me, it was spontaneous, nevee before seen, and generally outrageous, when they first did it. As soon as he just randomly wandered off last night, I knew what was coming. They should never have done it, diminishes the value of the original beer bash.

There, rant over.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭CraggyIslander

been lurking around here a bit, but from the sounds of it I'm glad I dont bother with either show anymore........ the entertainments gone out of it :rolleyes:

On the other hand, I watched an old tape called 'Whack Em Smack Em' yesterday.... home improvements by the bushwackers with lord alfred hayes..... now thats entertainment! Also some great matches including the hitman v hbk in the first ever ladder match and the hitmans title win against the nature boy.

Back on topic, no I dont think jericho will be back for a while yet

On the other hand, I watched an old tape called 'Whack Em Smack Em' yesterday.... home improvements by the bushwackers with lord alfred hayes..... now thats entertainment! Also some great matches including the hitman v hbk in the first ever ladder match and the hitmans title win against the nature boy.

Two reasons to buy that tape alone. Although it was the first ladder match in that promotion. Bret and Bad News Allen did it a few times in Stampede before that.

VR!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

[/spoiler]Then there was Austin. The chap who was suppose to be a blokes bloke, rebel the corporate image and all that, come out and awarkwardly try and peddle a dvd that has been widely panned. The beer bash was the nail in the coffin for me, it was spontaneous, nevee before seen, and generally outrageous, when they first did it. As soon as he just randomly wandered off last night, I knew what was coming. They should never have done it, diminishes the value of the original beer bash.[/spoiler]
    The Austin and Santino bit is the only part I watched, because I just had to see it and I knew it was coming. It was awesome

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Fozzy wrote: »
    The Austin and Santino bit is the only part I watched, because I just had to see it and I knew it was coming. It was awesome

Absolutely. I'm astonished people could have disliked it. I've watched it like four times already!

On Jericho returning, my prediction is that he will come back on the 19th of November which is the Raw after Survivor Series. The latest video said "the answer is the code" or words to that effect and the number 19 has featured lately so I'm sticking my neck out and betting on a Y2J November 19th return.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

I agree completely with Charlie McHugh, Raw was pityful. I liked the bits with Santino before Austin came out and I liked DX's referance to the writers strike in the States, and Maria getting wet was nice, but everything else stunk.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

im not going ot be fit to watch it were there any matches or did they just play off 1998 all night

If they had played off 1998, the show would have been watchable!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement