Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No access to private forum, but still in subbed list.

Options
  • 06-11-2007 6:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭

A private forum I had access to but never posted in and rarely read, has cleaned out their membership and I no longer have access to it.
    But it is still in my subbed list dropdown menu and I can see when it has new posts (the little star).
    But I can't unsubscribe from it as it doesn't appear in my subscribed forums list on the UserCP page.

Any solution?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Copy the unsubscribe from forum link in your user CP (of ANY forum) and find the forum ID of the forum you wish to unsubscribe from. Then paste the unsubscribe link of a forum into your browser and alter then last few digits to the digits of the forum you wish to unsubscribe from.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

You are cleverer than you look Gordon :) ty

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

And I have a face for radio! :)

Advertisement