Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heroic Rewards

Options
  • 06-11-2007 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 862 ✭✭✭

Ive started doing heroics but am unsure if i should save my badges till the next patch i hear theres new rewards on their way, im a warlock and was gona go for the orb of the souleater off hand and the icon of the crescent trinket but dont wanna waste my badges if theres gona be new rewards soon. anyone know a site that shows the rewards?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Faylum

Im sure its only new gear for pve coming out never heard anything about trinkets or off-hands!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

I deffinitely read that Ger'as will have new stuff you can spend your badges on in the new patch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

I think there is going to be gear that you can get for 75 bages. At that price i would think they will be good.

Also i think in Kara the boss will be droping badges so they are going to be easyer for us to get!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

As one who's hoping to go full-time tankadin in 2.3, I can't wait to get my hands on these new rewards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

Faylum wrote: »
    Im sure its only new gear for pve coming out never heard anything about trinkets or off-hands!

PvP cloaks and trinkets too, I would have thought a hardcore pvper like you would have already scoped these out.

Can find all the rewards and prices here but you'll probably have to search back through a few pages of news for it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement