Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

live_life_well stole my CD

Options
  • 06-11-2007 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Bought a cd on Amazon from live_life_well (third party crap) and they never sent out the cd. Any ideas how i'd go about getting a refund or the CD sent.:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

holmyster wrote: »
    Bought a cd on Amazon from **** (third party crap) and they never sent out the cd. Any ideas how i'd go about getting a refund or the CD sent.:mad:

There's a help guide here

Might be best not to name names until you go through the correct procedure.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,027 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

I am fairly adventurous with online buying and have not once had an item fail to deliver................except.................a third party sale through amazon! Never again. eBay all the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

murphaph wrote: »
    I am fairly adventurous with online buying and have not once had an item fail to deliver................except.................a third party sale through amazon! Never again. eBay all the way.

I've actually used a third party on Amazon pretty regularly, Caiman USA, and never had a spot of trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

I've actually used a third party on Amazon pretty regularly, Caiman USA, and never had a spot of trouble.

They sent me the wrong CD once, told me to keep it and refunded my money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

John wrote: »
    They sent me the wrong CD once, told me to keep it and refunded my money.

Wow, sweet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

I do most of my on-line purchasing through Amazon's marketplace, from places like Caiman right through to private sellers. Never had a problem.
    It just seems a little 'unfair' for the OP to be naming and shaming when the full details aren't known, and the proper procedure hasn't been followed.

Advertisement