Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Survivor Series Official Thread

• 06-11-2007 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭

Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels (WWE Championship Match)

World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs. Undertaker (Hell in a Cell Match)

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match

Hornswoggle vs. The Great Khali

I have to say - WTF to the above match, Khali vs Hornswoggle!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

i'm gonna get this out of the way early JERICHO is going to appear and win every title ;p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Raw GM William Regal granted WWE Champion Randy Orton’s request to ban Sweet Chin Music after Michaels knocked him out Monday night for the fifth week in a row. Under the stipulation at Survivor Series, if HBK uses, or attempts to use, his lethal trademark move, the match will be stopped immediately. He will be disqualified and never get another opportunity at Orton’s WWE Title.

However, the Legend Killer is not off the hook. On the heels of his blatant disqualification at Cyber Sunday against HBK, if Orton is disqualified at Survivor Series, or appears to attempt to get disqualified, he will lose the WWE Championship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,850 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

SPOILER>>it'll be some boring match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

How can you spoiler an event that hasn't even happened yet?!

Impressive!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

How can they justify doing what Furious-Red has posted, it's just stupid

• Advertisement

How ome you can read it?! It's covered with gray lines for me, hmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Really doesn't make a lot of sense, it's like banning Rooney from scoring for United because he scores in five consecutive matches. I suppose the idea is to even things up, but it's not logical or fair. Could still end up interesting though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

orestes wrote: »
    How ome you can read it?! It's covered with gray lines for me, hmmmm

Highlight the grayed-out text with your mouse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,943 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

More pointless stipulations, and khali vs. hornswoggle represents everything that has gone wrong with WWE

Fozzy wrote: »
    Highlight the grayed-out text with your mouse

Ahhhh, now I get it! Cheers man!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I'd say this points to HBK winning with the elbow drop maybe. High time it's brought back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Jericho is not going to show up at this event, sorry you wasted your 25 quid
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

Bubs101 wrote: »
    I'd say this points to HBK winning with the elbow drop maybe. High time it's brought back

Haven't watched wrestling in years and wont be watching this but I'd say it points to HBK winning with the sharpshooter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

I hope Khail absolutely murders the midget. That would be ****ing great.

Jericho's a comin'!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

NeoRox wrote: »
    Haven't watched wrestling in years and wont be watching this but I'd say it points to HBK winning with the sharpshooter.

oooh Neo...i like it...but its only been done 10million times already...but ive no doubt there will be some reference to it at the 10year anniversary...remember it like it was yesterday....the little confused head on me as it abruptly went off the air

JR "michaels with the sharpshooter...has become(dramatic pause)......champion........and bret hart is standing in disbelief....ladies and gentleman...GOODNIGHT FROM MONTREAL"

those lines still echoes in my head!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Jericho is only 200lbs if he is coming back he'll be a cruiserweight on Smackdown haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRjthASPAjE

ah wrestling aint like that anymore!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Micheals to win with a HBKO!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

EdK wrote: »
    Jericho is only 200lbs if he is coming back he'll be a cruiserweight on Smackdown haha

Yeah, you're right, he realy needs to take some steroids or something.

Idiot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

Ph3n0m wrote: »
    Randy Orton vs. Shawn Michaels (WWE Championship Match)

World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs. Undertaker (Hell in a Cell Match)

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match

Hornswoggle vs. The Great Khali

I have to say - WTF to the above match, Khali vs Hornswoggle!

WTF is right,they stole my idea for vinces Diary.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Yeah, you're right, he realy needs to take some steroids or something.

Idiot.

Bit harsh there, he did have a point in the sense that a 200lb Jericho vs a 280lb HHH would be a laughable match.

Also there are other ways of bulking up other than steroids too. Some just take longer than others.

Hey forbesii, captain physical fitness, you can provide some examples, can't you?

VR!

Advertisement