Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Philips DVDR3575H/05 or DVDR3570H/05

• 06-11-2007 11:58am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

My Bush cheapy is driving me demented so I'm looking at an upgrade. I currently have a 26" CRT, however I'll be buying an LCD at some point next year.

Are these recorders any good, for someone that doesn't watch TV a whole lot, but appreciates a good picture and sound when he does?

The difference appears to be that the 70 is progressive scan and the 75 is HDMI, so I'm guessing I should go for the 75, right?

There's also a 77 in both this (160GB) and the 250GB, but there doesn't seem to be any difference between that and the 75, is it just a newer model?

And finally, the most important question: these seem to be region 2 locked, has anyone unlocked them? Will the generic instructions on DVD365 work?

adam

Comments

Advertisement