Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday's UEFA Cup Tie - TV ?

Options
  • 06-11-2007 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,

Does anyone know if the game is on TV and if so which pubs will show.

Am thinking about a sudden stomach upset circa 3pm to leave work.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

hate those sudden illnesses...

Game is on channel 5, i would imagine sinnots or fraziers would be showing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Synnots showed the Farmagusta away game.
    Will definately be on in there.
    That's where I'll be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭northlondon17

fraziers will be showin it...have watched all of tottenhams channel 5 games in there...!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Shakka

Thanks very much.

As I'm not into the Pub scene that much, could you let me know where Synnots and Fraziers is please.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Shakka wrote: »
    Thanks very much.

As I'm not into the Pub scene that much, could you let me know where Synnots and Fraziers is please.

Cheers

Frazers is on O'Connell St. Between the Gresham Hotel and Parnell St.

Synnotts is opposite the Gaiety Theatre

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭northlondon17

ye fraziers is at the top of o'connell street..beside parnell street. go upstairs when u go in.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Shakka

Thanks Lads,

Think Synnots is the way to go.

My stomach is starting to rumble already !!!

Might see you there - we will probably be the only 2 Spurs supporters in the gaff.

Cheers !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Handy having C 5 at home . ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

latchyco wrote: »
    Handy having C 5 at home . ;)

same here!

Evergreen Bar, Turners Cross, Cork will have the game live.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Watched the stream for lat hour - poor opp but you can only beat what,s there.

Good result tonight Anderlecht drew at home.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Very poor game, but who cares we got a win and a clean sheet:D:D:D

tippspur wrote: »
    Very poor game, but who cares we got a win and a clean sheet:D:D:D

I do, cost me a grand to go out there and watch the sh1te!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Simple Pieman

Yes - we were fortunate to be up against such poor opposition. Not a cheap trip and again I doubt the club will ever appreciate the lengths that supporters go to when attending these fixtures.

Recklessone - What did you think of Tel Aviv (the place)? After a while I got to quite like it. The variety of restaurants impressed me and the people were friendly. This was my first visit and apart from the agro from airport security (best not to say too much as I might wish to return) the trip was trouble free.

http://pieandmushypeas.blogspot.com/2007/10/hapoel-tel-aviv-fc.html

Recklessone - What did you think of Tel Aviv (the place)? After a while I got to quite like it. The variety of restaurants impressed me and the people were friendly. This was my first visit and apart from the agro from airport security (best not to say too much as I might wish to return) the trip was trouble free.

[/url]

Enjoyed it mate, had a bit of bother coming in (travelled for roughly 18 hours and had a beer or three on the way, so looked like a frozen sh1t when we landed) but other than that was fine.

Bit disconcerting to walk into a bar and find the chap on your left hand side stand up, sling an assault rifle over his shoulder and walk out. One gets used to it though...:D

Advertisement