Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Champions League - Matchday 4

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

An Citeog wrote: »
    Argentina?

I think they will come in 2nd, not 100% on that. But your guess is close really really close :D

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Not Brazil? They're crap these days

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

KdjaCL wrote: »
    I think they will come in 2nd, not 100% on that. But your guess is close really really close :D

kdjac

Brazil so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Crap. Arse in witless draw.

Mike.

i reckon brazil with 8 and argies with 6

ehh European champions league :D

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Israel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

Why do the pundits refer to players in plural "the Beckhams, Rooneys, Ronaldos, Tevez', nanis..." does my head in.

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    Why do the pundits refer to players in plural "the Beckhams, Rooneys, Ronaldos, Tevez', nanis..." does my head in.

RTE?

kdjac

no it tends to be English people.

no it tends to be English people.

RTE?

:D

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

RTE are slowly but surely backing away from their anti-Ronaldo campaign. :) They're now down to complaining about his lollipops when standing still, he should only do it when he's running. :D

Dolan and Townsend on Setanta is entertainment. They're 2 personalities clash and they just can't agree on anything. Dolan spent a while trying to wind Townsend up because he know he lost the argument. :)

did anyone see Ibrahmovic's second goal :eek:

did anyone see Ibrahmovic's second goal :eek:

yup but he skinned a defender who came on a sub, he came on as a sub in the last game was subbed off shortly after,so altho it was a nice finsih have to question the defender just not being there 100%.

kdjac

Advertisement