Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quad Biking

• 06-11-2007 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

I'm thinking of getting a quad biking voucher for the place near Enniscorthy as a present for someone and am just wondering has anybody done it and is it good?

Would also be looking to stay in Wexford that night and am wondering whether to stay in Enniscorthy or go to wexford town - would Wexford town be better for a night out etc?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭cw girl

I'm thinking of getting a quad biking voucher for the place near Enniscorthy as a present for someone and am just wondering has anybody done it and is it good?

Would also be looking to stay in Wexford that night and am wondering whether to stay in Enniscorthy or go to wexford town - would Wexford town be better for a night out etc?

Thanks

Depends what you're after - some nice pubs in Enniscorthy but if you want clubbing Wx is probably a better bet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

clonroche is fairly class alright!! if your heading clubbing, wexford would be better but depends what you want, few nice places in enniscorthy too!

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭TobyZiegler

Thanks a mill guys :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

personally id go for wexford town but it as a little spin away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Personally I think that if you going to Clonroche for the quadding that you should stay in Enniscorthy, its only 10/15 mins from Clonroche and there are some great pubs there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I did it for my brothers Stag a couple of months ago and it was deadly. Go for the 45 minute session (we got close to an hour out of it) rather than the half hour session though. There's a huge amount of land out there, much bigger than I thought it would be, with a couple of different tracks. You even get to do a bit of a solo run.

Advertisement