Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Body repair shops on the Northside

Options
  • 06-11-2007 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭

After owning a car for nearly 7 years, I've finally gone and bashed off a pillar in a multi-story. Big multi-scratch/dent in the driver door, about the size of a spread hand, plus a couple of wee gouges out of the plastic fender strip thing that runs the length of the car on the doors.

Can anyone recommend me a good place on the Northside to go get it looked at? I live in Killester, so preferably somewhere in Dublin 3, 5 or 9.

I'm just hoping it's fixable and I don't need to replace the door, cos I'd definitely have to claim on my insurance to afford that :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭nads

Hi, yeah there's a crash repair guy, D5 in Artane, actually you know the hole in the wall shop up skelly's lane/beaumont rd at the back of Beaumont hospital, Beaumont Cresent i believe

Advertisement