Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

old BF2 player joined bf2142 question

Options
  • 06-11-2007 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭

ok im decided to give it a go and am quite enjoying it , now i remember EA saying there was a veteran reward for BF2 players , how do i go about getting this does anyone know ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

I think you had to fill in a form prior to the release of 2142. All I think it gives you is a little bf2 symbol beside your name when you bring up the score in-game I think. If you are looking for a good bunch of guys to play with my clan plays 2142 quite a lot. Head to our site @ www.bestintactics.com and get onto our vent server if you want, you don't have to be a member to use it , you are free to use it as long as you are playing with our guys :) .

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭jeawan

cool will check you guys out as i'm playing solo at the moment

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The page for it is here

http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/veteran.aspx

It says it's ended, but the form is still there, feel free to try and tell us how it goes.

jeawan wrote: »
    cool will check you guys out as i'm playing solo at the moment

Cool there are a few guys playing now if you want to get onto Vent !! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Spear wrote: »
    The page for it is here

http://www.battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/bf2142/veteran.aspx

It says it's ended, but the form is still there, feel free to try and tell us how it goes.
    Did it recently, it still works.

• Advertisement

Cool, good to know.

Advertisement