Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Saw something today that I thought was impossible...

Options
  • 06-11-2007 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭

Bloke behind me on the N7, UK registered Ford - Irish tax and insurance discs. How? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

He hasn't put his new plates up yet. Might have something to do with speed cameras...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Thought of that, assumed it had to be something not-totally-legal anyway. Was an 07 expiry tax disc so had had it like that for at least a month!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

Are you sure it was an irish tax disc? He may have popped an irish insurance disc in beside an english tax disc. God only knows why, maybe he's a temporary resident here but it worked out cheaper to insure the car here than in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,786 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Very much looked colour/shape wise an 07 Irish tax disc, also looked a two-part disc holder. Was only seeing in my rear-view but he was right behind me for the entire Newlands Crawl, so...

Advertisement