Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name that artist?

Options
  • 06-11-2007 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭

Well after checking out inkwell the other week I know now that it was not John who did my tattoos last December, as such I was wondering if anyone could possibly figure out who it would have been from what rather sparse info I can supply, if not thanks for at least reading this anyway.
    So the fact that with 2 different sessions I was done by him without specific request leads me to think he is based in the Abbey Street studio of Wildcat ink/celestial ring and wasn't just on loan from one of the other studios.
    I know he's either foreign or fluent in some other language as one of his mates arrived towards the end of one of the sessions and they certainly weren't speaking English, unfortunately don't know what the language was, don't think it was French anyway.... lol
    If I remember correctly he said he was married/engaged as he was talking about having to pick up something in town for her.

Emm... think that's all the detail I can really remember (I'm awful with physical features and names!:( :o) so if anyone can figure out from that who the artist was, and hopefully let me know if he still works there it'd be appreciated. I was quite happy with his work and, although it'll be December before I've time to get more done, might as well stick with who I know and trust to do a good job.
    From browsing the site I know it wasn't Jani, either that or he had all his piercings out those two days, also know it wasn't Ian.
    Heck maybe one of the staff will spot this and remember who did the white UV text tattoos last winter. *crosses fingers*
    Anyway, any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

It was Wojt. In Abbey Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

here was me thinking there was gonna be some sort of actual game :(
    well you got your answer anyway...somehow

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭bobbygirl

It could have been Remis either he did mine there . He is Lithuanian I think and thought I saw a wedding ring!! Tattoos on his legs and blondish hair??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

bobbygirl wrote: »
    It could have been Remis either he did mine there . He is Lithuanian I think and thought I saw a wedding ring!! Tattoos on his legs and blondish hair??
    Could be, no idea if the lad had any leg tattoos though as I think he might have been wearing trousers/tracksui bottoms, it was the middle of winter after all, and TBH I was focusing on the progress of my own tattoo so wasn't looking around much. The language did leave me thinking eastern European, but then, I'm not that great with languages so could be completely wrong.:confused:

So either Wojt (thanks hot2def) or Remi... I really need to pay more attention to who I let take a needle to me.:rolleyes: :o lol

Sorry to get your hopes up about it possibly being a game thread Wilburt.:(

*PS- Remi must be good with the ladies if he has them checking for wedding rings like that. :p

Advertisement