Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas exams.

Options
  • 06-11-2007 3:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭

What's the story with registration for Christmas exams? I haven't heard a thing about it. Knowing DIT, I probably wont until it's too late as well. Anyone know when the deadline is for Christmas exam registration or how much it costs?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,015 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Attached is wat I got thru the squirrlmail yoke, prob only for kevin st (Im doing 2nd yr comp science) but mite be a guide :)

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 islay

If your in Augnier St there are forms in the foyer you just fill it out and put it in the black box. Think its th 16th of November as well. Christmas and summer exams don't cost you anything unless your late registering for them

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

november 16th is the closing date, doesn't cost anything afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

is it november 16th for both xmas and summer exams? i remember them being at different times last year

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

May be a silly question but how i am supposed to register for my exams when my year(course) isn't registered yet? No student card/no receipt for fees etc...I will still hand in my form next week i just dont see how they are going to process all the applications in time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

grimm2005 wrote: »
    is it november 16th for both xmas and summer exams? i remember them being at different times last year
    no, there's another deadline when you come back into college in semester 2 it's normally around march time i think, but you can - if you want - register for semester 2 as well.
    sickle wrote: »
    May be a silly question but how i am supposed to register for my exams when my year(course) isn't registered yet? No student card/no receipt for fees etc...I will still hand in my form next week i just dont see how they are going to process all the applications in time.

well seeing as you need a student card to complete the registering for exams, i don't know how you're going to pull it off? what course you in by the way?

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭sickle

well I'm not in 1st year so i have a student number etc. In Part time Civil Eng in Bolton Street. Us part-timers are so unloved. There are 'problems with the modules' so noone can be registered. They are such a pack of wasters.

Advertisement